This is such a delicious treat. It tastes like a cheesecake in cheeseball form. It makes a huge cheese ball so if you have a small group coming, you should definitely half the recipe.
16 ounces of cream cheese, softened
1 stick butter, softened
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup pecans, chopped
1/2 package mini-chocolate chips
1. Blend together cream cheese and butter.
2. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and pecans.
3. Put in fridge for 1-2 hours.
4. Shape into a ball and roll in chocolate chips.
5. Chill overnight or at least 2 hours.
Serve with apples, pears, graham crackers, nilla wafers, etc.