Wednesday, October 28, 2009

IHOP French Toast



I got this basic recipe from The Sisters' Cafe. I added cinnamon to mine because I love french toast with a sprinkle of cinnamon

2 eggs
½ c. milk
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
3 T. flour
6 slices of thick sliced French bread (I used homemade bread ---sooooo good)
Cinnamon

First beat eggs, then add remaining ingredients with electric mixer. Dip both sides of bread, sprinkle one side with cinnamon and place in hot buttered pan. Flip over when browned. Serve with any delicious syrup!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to go to IHOP with my family and we would order french toast, but now we may want to keep in mind that the company has been exposed for animal cruelty and food safety issues in its supply chain. For more details, check out www.humanesociety.org/ihop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails