Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


WOW!!! Light, fluffy, moist, delicious! These cookies are fantastic. I have never seen a cookie recipe with so many eggs in it! I was definitely curious as to how they would turn out. I am now definitely in love with them.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
3 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 cups pumpkin, canned
3/4 cup oil
7 eggs
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
4 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (I added a few more) :)
1 1/4 cups walnuts, chopped (optional)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350. In a large mixer bowl mix together sugars, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin, oil, and eggs until well blended. In a separate bowl, blend baking soda, baking powder, salt, and flour; combine with pumpkin mix. Mix together until well blended, then add chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by spoonfuls on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper or a well-greased pan. Bake for 8 minutes. Makes 5 dozen cookies.

Note: I used fresh pumpkin that I had pureed instead of canned so my cookies will probably be lighter in color than when using canned pumpkin.

Recipe Source: Lion House Cookbook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails