Okay peeps! This is a great peach cobbler because you can use it year round. It's actually geared toward using canned peaches. It is really delicious! I love it!
1 stick butter
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large (29 oz) cans of peaches, drained
1/3 cup of cinnamon/sugar mixture (You determine how much cinnamon and how much sugar you want, but altogether it should be 1/3 a cup.)
1. In 9x13 pan, place 1 stick of melted butter. Smear it all around until the pan is coated really well and evenly.
2. In a bowl, combine 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup milk, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp. salt.
3. Pour batter over melted butter in pan.
4. Drain two large cans of peaches. Place the peaches (lay them individually) over the batter.
5. Sprinkle the peaches and batter with the 1/3 cup cinnamon/sugar mixture.
6. Bake at 375 for 45-55 minutes.